OPSU offers two traditional dormitory buildings, Holter Hall and Field Hall. Both buildings are wired for free high-speed internet and free cable television and include on-site laundry facilities and central lobbies for socializing.
- Enrolled in 12 or more undergraduate hours for the fall and spring semesters or three credit hours for the summer term.
- All Holter Hall and Field Hall residents are required to purchase a 10, 15, or 20 meal plan.
- Field Hall is a Male only Residence Hall.
- Field Hall rooms include a: standard twin-size bed, closet, chest of drawers, desk, and desk chair.
- Holter Hall rooms include two of each: standard twin-size bed, closet, chest of drawers, desk, and desk chair.
- Free high-speed internet access
- Two community bathrooms on each floor
- On-site laundry facilities
- Centralized lobby with television and internet access
Residents who fail to abide by OPSU Policies and Procedures will be contacted by either their neighborhood Residential Assistant or a representative of OPSU, depending upon the type of violation. Failure to abide by OPSU Policies and Procedures may result in service disruption, fines, sanctions, contract termination, and/or suspension from the University. The fine amount may increase for each incident.
- Each tenant is individually responsible for the care and condition of their room and the unit as a whole. Any damages to the unit will be split among the tenants. Any and all accidents or incidents should be reported to an RA immediately.
- Each tenant is required to complete the check-in form each semester.
- Please see the “What to Bring” PDF for a breakdown of what students are allowed according to their housing assignment.
- There is NO summer housing in Field Hall. All students living on-campus during the summer will live in Holter Hall, with the exception of non-traditional students.