- Enrolled in 12 or more credit hours for the fall and spring semesters AND be classified as a sophomore or higher.
- Four-bedroom suites with private bedrooms
- Each bedroom includes: a full-size bed, a three-drawer dresser, a bookshelf, a computer desk with a chair, a spacious wire shelving closet, and a storage cabinet
- Individual vanity sinks, two toilets, a bathtub/shower, and a separate shower
- Living room plus kitchen cabinets with a kitchen sink
- Each living room includes a coffee table, end table, and kitchen table with four chairs.
- Each suite is climate controlled
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Tornado shelter
- Clubhouse with full kitchen, laundry facilities, computer lounge, and community room.
- Central gazebo with two barbecue grills
- Located next to OPSU tennis courts and the outdoor basketball court and close to the Noble Center.
Residents who fail to abide by OPSU Policies and Procedures will be contacted by either their neighborhood Residential Assistant or a representative of OPSU, depending upon the type of violation. Failure to abide by OPSU Policies and Procedures may result in service disruption, fines, sanctions, contract termination, and/or suspension from the University. The fine amount may increase for each incident.
- Each tenant is individually responsible for the care and condition of their room and the unit as a whole. Any damages to the unit will be split among the tenants. Any and all accidents or incidents should be reported to an RA immediately.
- Each tenant is required to complete the check-in form each semester.
- Meal plans are not required, but they are available. Standard meal plan rules apply.
- Please see the “What to Bring” PDF for a breakdown of what students are allowed to bring according to their housing assignment.
- There is NO summer housing in the apartments. All students living on campus during the summer will live in Holter Hall, with the exception of non-traditional students.