Join OPSU in its stance that 1 is 2 many and its effort to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn and be successful.
At Oklahoma Panhandle State University we pride ourselves on providing an enlightening college experience, which demands a safe and healthy student environment. To that end, all new students are required to complete online 1 is 2 Many Training, an online sexual violence prevention program. This video-based program will provide critical information about Consent, Bystander Intervention, Sexual Assault, Dating and Domestic Violence, Stalking, and much more. The 1 is 2 Many Training will help you better understand how vitally important the issues of consent, bystander intervention, sexual assault, dating and domestic violence and stalking are and what you can do to help make a different in our community.
You are required to complete the program before you can enroll in next semester courses. You are required to earn at least a 80% on the program, which will prompt you to retake the post-test until you achieve this score. The program also will allow you to review the program videos before you retake the post-test.
The training contains sensitive material involving sexual and interpersonal violence. While trigger warnings and resources are provided throughout the program, we understand such programming may be problematic for some viewers. Please contact:
We thank you in advance for your diligent participation in this critical program. Through the Student Success™ programs and our other campus efforts and resources, we are becoming a nationwide model for a safer campus.
What is 1 is 2 Many?
What must be completed in order to prevent/remove an enrollment hold?
- Introduction Text and Pre-Survey: Questions regarding personal beliefs, knowledge, and ideas answered on a scale and then questions regarding personal history/demographics answered in a multiple choice formation. (These are the only questions that can be skipped).
- Pre-Quiz: Questions regarding knowledge of subject answered in multiple choice format.
- 11 Modules: These include video portions about various topics within sexual violence. Please know that based on your demographic (undergraduate/graduate or traditional or non-traditional) the videos will differ.
- Consent/Sexual Assault
- Rape Culture
- Bystander Intervention
- Verbal Defense
- Dating/Domestic Violence
- Healthy Relationships
- Sexual Harassment
- What To Do If…
- Policies Review: Information about specific Oklahoma Panhandle State University Policies and Procedures
- Evaluation Survey: The same questions as pre-quiz regarding knowledge
How do I access Closed Caption on the videos?
In the bottom left of the video screen, you can turn on/off closed captioning in four different languages.
What is a passing score?
You are required to earn at least an 80% on the program posttests.
Do I have to complete the program all at once?
Who can I contact if I have questions?
If you have any general questions or concerns regarding the program requirements, please contact the Academic Resource Center at (580) 349-1558. If you have any technical difficulties with the program, please contact Student Success™ through the program HELP button.