Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- I understand, as per the State Regents policy, that my bill is due by the first day of classes.
- I understand a late payment charge of 1.5% will be assessed monthly to my unpaid balance. Late payment fee charges will not be assessed to accounts that are enrolled and making installment payments on a payment plan. If I miss paying an installment payment, my account will be assessed the 1.5% late payment charge. If I decide not to attend, I must contact the Registrar’s Office prior to the 1st day of class.
- I understand that if I have an outstanding balance with the College, holds are placed on my account and I will not be able to enroll in future semesters nor receive an academic transcript or diploma.
- I understand if I drop or withdraw from some or all of the classes for which I register, I will be responsible for paying all or a portion of tuition and fees in accordance with the published refund schedule at Oklahoma Panhandle State University, available in the OPSU Academic Calendar.
- I understand if I withdraw, drop or stop attending classes after any Financial Aid is applied, that all or part of my Financial Aid must be returned to the government and my OPSU account balance will be adjusted by the returned amount.
- I understand and accept if I have an unpaid balance at OPSU and do not make acceptable payment arrangements to bring my account current, my account will be placed with an external collection agency. I further understand I will reimburse the University the fees of any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 33.3% of the debt, and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, the University incurs in such collection efforts. This will be assessed to my bursar account and included in the balance due. Finally, I understand this will result in endangering my credit rating on a local and/or national level by being reported to all three credit bureau’s (Equifax, TransUnion, Experian). The University will also exercise the right to request an Oklahoma State Tax refund hold to offset the outstanding debt.
- I authorize Oklahoma Panhandle State University to contact me via current and any future cellular phone number(s), email address, or wireless device(s) regarding my delinquent account(s) I owe to OPSU. I authorize OPSU and its agents, representatives, and attorneys (including collection agencies) to use automated telephone dialing equipment, artificial or pre-recorded voice or text messages and personal calls and emails, in their effort to contact me for purposes of collecting any portion of my account which is past due. I must notify OPSU if I do not authorize this contact.