If these requirements are met, students may be eligible for this scholarship to pay the difference in the cost of tuition from the college which they graduated and the cost of tuition at OPSU. The scholarship would be applied for up to two full years of classes including summer.
- For transfer students from Oklahoma only, that have graduated from an accredited nursing program in the state of Oklahoma
- Must have an active, unencumbered RN license
- Accepted into the OPSU RN to BSN Nursing Program
- Full time students must be enrolled in 24 credit hours for the fall, spring, or summer semesters
- Part time students must be enrolled in 12 credit hours for the fall, spring, or summer semester