Apr 14, 2021
Oklahoma Panhandle State University has partnered with Akademos to better serve students with a new experience for book rentals and purchasing.
Starting with the Fall 2020 term, OPSU will launch a new online bookstore for all textbooks and course materials. Selecting and ordering books will be entirely done through the Online Bookstore system, and students will have their course materials shipped to them on an individual basis.
The Online Bookstore will streamline the adoption process for faculty and administrators, making it easy to select and adopt course materials for class. Through the Adoption Portal, you can:
- Search for textbooks by ISBN or book title
- Create a custom Coursepack for your course
- After one semester of use, view previous course and departmental history and other textbook recommendations
- Review book details prior to adoption
- Add ancillary materials, course notes and files
- List real-time pricing and availability for materials
The Online Bookstore will save students money and offers an easy way to order their books in less than five minutes. Key features include:
- A wide variety of low-cost textbook formats including new, used, eBook, and rentals
- A peer-to-peer Marketplace, where students can save an average of 60% off list price
- Access to year-round online buyback through the bookstore’s website
- Free shipping offers on select orders over $49
- 24/7 customer service at the start of each major term
The new online bookstore will be available on July 29. During this transition, our faculty and staff understand that there may be delays in receiving textbooks. We are excited about this new way we can better serve our students.
Mar 11, 2021
Campus Update on COVID-19
Feb 21, 2019