Build Your Schedule
There are a few elements to consider when building your schedule. First, it’s important to build your schedule as early as possible. Second, try to leave time between classes so you can get a meal or a snack from OPSU’s cafeteria or grill. Third, create a mock schedule and ask your advisor to determine if you have a balanced schedule. Fourth, enroll in your classes before you leave for the semester break because classes fill up quickly.
Instructions for Selecting Classes:
- Select your desired term from the drop-down list, then click Submit.
- Select at least one Subject:
- Type the first letters of a subject to jump to that subject.
- To select all subjects, click on the first one (Accounting) then press Shift + End keys.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key (or Command key on Macs) to select more than one subject at a time.
- You can use these techniques to select more than one item from the other search options.
- Narrow down your search as desired using the other selection options.
- Click the Class Search button.