Teach on-campus undergraduate courses, with the possibility of online instruction, in Physical Science.
- Teach fall and spring face-to-face and online courses.
- Provide quality instruction by utilizing effective teaching strategies.
- Teach 27-30 credit hours per year (fall and spring semester) and assist in program assessment at the departmental level.
- Must have a strong work ethic and lead by example.
- Must be a professional, credible, and respected representative of the institution internally and in the community.
- Must be able to lift more than 50-lb. objects; frequent bending, stooping, and walking.
- Can be exposed to a variety of weather conditions for periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous manner.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to act ethically and socially responsible.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Chair or designee.
- Master’s degree required, Ph.D. preferred, in Earth Science or closely related field.
- Academic merits, leadership ability, effective communication skills, and ability to be a contributing team member are desired.
- Experience with Canvas LMS preferred.
- Well versed in a variety of media as well as ability to adapt to new curriculum