Work with existing faculty in offering Art courses necessary to support the Art major.
- Teach 27-30 credit hours per year (fall and spring semester) and assist in program assessment at the departmental level.
- Provide quality instruction by utilizing effective teaching strategies.
- Attend department, college, and university meetings.
- Support and participate in art functions that lead to the development and sustainability of a strong brand awareness and academic reputation for the art department.
- Must have a strong work ethic and lead by example.
- Must be a professional, credible, and respected representative of the institution internally and in the community.
- Must be able to lift more than 50-lb. objects; frequent bending, stooping, and walking.
- Can be exposed to a variety of weather conditions for periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous manner.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to act ethically and socially responsible.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Chair or designee.
- The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Master’s degree required, with significant Art degree work experience.