Full time position in Education to begin August 2023. Responsibilities include teaching foundations of reading, field experience practicum, methods and materials in reading, and educational technology courses; serving on Teacher Education Council; supervising student interns and residency teachers, and other duties as assigned.
- Earned Doctorate from an accredited university preferred.
- Understanding of teacher education.
- Public school experience preferred.
- Higher education experience preferred.
- Ability to work with others.
- Excellent communication skills
- Required: Master’s degree
- Preferred: Doctoral degree.