Oklahoma Panhandle State University is seeking an adjunct instructor to teach in-person courses in first aid, care and prevention of athletics injuries, and the athletics trainer’s internship course.
- Teach courses in accordance with class schedule and course syllabi.
- Keep accurate records of student attendance and grades in our learning management system.
- Post mid-term and final grades within requested timelines designated by the Registrar.
- Provide evaluative feedback to students in a timely manner.
- Assist with university retention efforts by using our retention software.
- Adhere to university teaching standards.
- Adhere to academic regulations.
- Must be able to teach on-campus (Goodwell, OK).
- The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Master’s degree with at least 18 graduate hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited university highly preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Athletics training experience is a plus.
About Oklahoma Panhandle State University (OPSU): OPSU is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is the first public Hispanic Serving Institution in Oklahoma. The university is a baccalaureate degree granting institution located in Goodwell, Oklahoma. Rooted in “Progress through Knowledge,” OPSU is committed to promoting excellence in the preparation of students for success in a global community. Our university achieved multiple rankings by the 2023 U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges rankings: #3 Best Value Regional Colleges West; #8 Top Public Colleges for the Western Region; and #17 Best Regional Colleges West. U.S New and World Report also recognized OPSU as one of the top ten universities in Oklahoma, standing out of our affordable tuition rates.