Oklahoma Panhandle State University is seeking adjunct instructors to teach in-person courses for biology, chemistry, physics, and/or earth science.
- Teach courses in accordance with class schedule and course syllabi.
- Keep accurate records of student attendance and grades in our learning management system.
- Post mid-term and final grades within requested timelines designated by the Registrar.
- Provide evaluative feedback to students in a timely manner.
- Assist with university retention efforts by using our retention software.
- Adhere to university teaching standards.
- Adhere to academic regulations.
- Must be able to teach on-campus (Goodwell, OK).
- The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Master’s degree with at least 18 graduate hours in the specific field from a regionally accredited university highly preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Industry experience is a plus.